You Have Logged In Successfully.
You Have Logged In Successfully.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official CBA Clan Site. Have Fun.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Epic Battle Failures

Go down 
+2
Spikemaster
Naruto14
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Naruto14
Admin
Admin
Naruto14

Epic Battle Failures Empty
PostSubject: Epic Battle Failures   Epic Battle Failures I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:25 am

Post your Epic Failing Damages or Battle Logs in Here. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloodedassassins.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle Failures   Epic Battle Failures I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:50 am

- You have been defeated by ZaneLegend
You have been transported to the hospital in your home village

Battle summary

evilminato1614 captures ZaneLegend in his genjutsu. ZaneLegend is led to believe it is drowning under cold, still water, while surrounded by the corpses of its friends and relatives and:
deals 0 water damage
ZaneLegend quickly hits evilminato1614's chest with its palm, causing a seal to appear where the palm touched. Slowly, a demon forms inside evilminato1614, and takes control, inflicting damage on the host, disrupting his abilities, and:
deals 1812726 damage
Stole 120568 ryo! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Spikemaster
Spikemaster

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle Failures   Epic Battle Failures I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:58 pm

You have defeated nandakore
- You have killed a member of an opposing village, increasing the fame and funds of your village!
- Defeating a strong human opponent you receive 5 PvP experience points!
- You have lost 10 reputation in Shroud
- You have earned 1 defense point for your ANBU squad
- You have gained 500 experience

Battle summary

Spikemaster thrusts a special absorbing spear into nandakore, rips the energy right from his body, using it to heal his own health and:
deals 24554 damage
heals 6014.485 health
nandakore summons twenty shuriken made of wood from the trees of Konoki and throws them with great precision and control, in order to hit Spikemaster. Upon contact, the shuriken burst into fire and:
deals 203910 fire damage
Spikemaster thrusts a special absorbing spear into nandakore, rips the energy right from his body, using it to heal his own health and:
deals 161531 damage
heals 24633.4775 health
nandakore infuses his chakra into a harp and begins playing it. Spikemaster is mesmerized in the soothing sound it makes, slowly, he drifts into an unconscious state and:
Back to top Go down
Spikemaster
Spikemaster

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle Failures   Epic Battle Failures I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:49 pm

You have been defeated by alistaire

Battle summary

Spikemaster thrusts a special absorbing spear into alistaire, rips the energy right from his body, using it to heal his own health and:
deals 108073 damage
heals 19164.065 health
alistaire stamps the ground emanating chakra from his feet, suddenly, the ground under Spikemaster begins to crumble as a jet of hot, fiery lava is shot upwards, the heat released is so much, everything near it begins to melt and:
deals 215543 fire damage
Spikemaster thrusts a special absorbing spear into alistaire, rips the energy right from his body, using it to heal his own health and:
deals 56619 damage
heals 10039.99 health
alistaire stamps the ground emanating chakra from his feet, suddenly, the ground under Spikemaster begins to crumble as a jet of hot, fiery lava is shot upwards, the heat released is so much, everything near it begins to melt and:
deals 165500 fire damage
deals 21092 damage
heals 3740.0625 health
deals 203464 fire damage

that's wat u called a real monster....
Back to top Go down
Spikemaster
Spikemaster

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle Failures   Epic Battle Failures I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:02 pm

You have been defeated by GreenDragon

Battle summary

GreenDragon attacks using his Nekode and:
deals 137012 damage
Spikemaster thrusts a special absorbing spear into GreenDragon, rips the energy right from his body, using it to heal his own health and:
deals 157331 damage
heals 23992.9775 health
GreenDragon unleashes a series of fast and violent moves upon Spikemaster, basing his movements on those of an enraged dragon and:
deals 128778 damage
Spikemaster thrusts a special absorbing spear into GreenDragon, rips the energy right from his body, using it to heal his own health and:
deals 127416 damage
heals 19430.94 health
GreenDragon swallows a rare enhancing pill. his muscles painfully enlarge, providing greater raw power. Advancing towards Spikemaster, GreenDragon uses his improved strength to deal an overwhelming combination of bone-crushing blows and:
deals 252490 damage
deals 10378 damage
heals 1582.645 health

o.O
Back to top Go down
Spikemaster
Spikemaster

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle Failures   Epic Battle Failures I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:35 am

Hansuke8 summons twenty shuriken made of wood from the trees of Konoki and throws them with great precision and control, in order to hit Spikemaster. Upon contact, the shuriken burst into fire and:
deals 114180 fire damage
Spikemaster thrusts a special absorbing spear into Hansuke8, rips the energy right from his body, using it to heal his own health and:
deals 18951 damage
heals 2890.0275 health

seems like my damages tend to fail the most out of anyone in CBA....xd *wonders y there are not many other posts of battle failures, excpet mine*...
Back to top Go down
Spikemaster
Spikemaster

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle Failures   Epic Battle Failures I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:43 am

UchihaMinato thrusts a special absorbing spear into Spikemaster, rips the energy right from his body, using it to heal his own health and:
deals 60072 damage
heals 10512.5755 health
Spikemaster thrusts a special absorbing spear into UchihaMinato, rips the energy right from his body, using it to heal his own health and:
deals 154 damage
heals 23.485 health

just made my day....xd
Back to top Go down
Spikemaster
Spikemaster

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle Failures   Epic Battle Failures I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:19 am

Spikemaster thrusts a special absorbing spear into 2ndcoming, rips the energy right from his body, using it to heal his own health and:
deals 2720 damage
heals 377.1325 health
2ndcoming captures Spikemaster in his genjutsu. Spikemaster is led to believe he is drowning under cold, still water, while surrounded by the corpses of his friends and relatives and:
deals 182027 water damage

hahah ...just gets better...xd
Back to top Go down
Evilminato
Evilminato

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle Failures   Epic Battle Failures I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:09 am

Willpower: 100000.00

u dunno wher else to post it.__. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Rakesh
Rakesh

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle Failures   Epic Battle Failures I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:59 am

hehe
my post
1st turn did 79k with bds
2nd turn did 595 with bds in same battle
3rd turn did 40k again
Back to top Go down
itachi1729
itachi1729

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle Failures   Epic Battle Failures I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:34 pm

Challa thrusts a special absorbing spear into itachi1729, rips the energy right from his body, using it to heal her own health and:
deals 399170 damage
heals 56050.177 health
itachi1729 infuses his chakra into a harp and begins playing it. Challa is mesmerized in the soothing sound it makes, slowly, she drifts into an unconscious state and:
Question
Back to top Go down
WhiteStar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
WhiteStar

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle Failures   Epic Battle Failures I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:24 pm

well i lost but i achieve s.th awesome xD
2 stun in one battle muahahaha

newbie thrusts a special absorbing spear into WhiteStar, rips the energy right from his body, using it to heal his own health
Deals 14377 damage
Heals 1955.889 health
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
WhiteStar produces an incredibly bright electric discharge in his hands, temporarily blinding newbie. Seizing the opportunity, WhiteStar lunges at his opponent, stabbing him/her with the lightning
Deals 9432.24 lightning damage
Their opponent is stunned
|Neutral:|newbie thrusts a special absorbing spear into WhiteStar, rips the energy right from his body, using it to heal his own health
Deals 13048 damage
Heals 1775.10996 health
WhiteStar produces an incredibly bright electric discharge in his hands, temporarily blinding newbie. Seizing the opportunity, WhiteStar lunges at his opponent, stabbing him/her with the lightning
Deals 11109.52 lightning damage
|Neutral:|newbie thrusts a special absorbing spear into WhiteStar, rips the energy right from his body, using it to heal his own health
Deals 15331 damage
Heals 2085.70284 health
Deals 10775.36 lightning damage
Deals 13961 damage
Heals 1899.39204 health
WhiteStar opens his mouth, concentrating chakra in the vocal cords, and roars with incredible force. It is so powerful that newbie is knocked into the ground
Deals 10145.44 wind damage
Deals 14483 damage
Heals 1970.38764 health
WhiteStar spews oil all over the battle field. Then he sends a spark to the ground. The oil burns, causing the entire area to erupt into a gigantic fire. The blaze burns both newbie, and WhiteStar
Deals 10758.08 fire damage
Loses 1110.54 health from their own jutsu
Deals 15848 damage
Heals 2156.01048 health
Deals 10124.56 lightning damage
Deals 14928 damage
Heals 2030.9562 health
Deals 10502.92 lightning damage
|Neutral:|newbie Is stunned and cannot move
WhiteStar spews oil all over the battle field. Then he sends a spark to the ground. The oil burns, causing the entire area to erupt into a gigantic fire. The blaze burns both newbie, and WhiteStar
Deals 11302.56 fire damage
Loses 1110.54 health from their own jutsu
Deals 15197 damage
Heals 2067.55848 health
Deals 9799.88 lightning damage
Their opponent is stunned
Back to top Go down
Naruto14
Admin
Admin
Naruto14

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle Failures   Epic Battle Failures I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:40 pm

lmao nice whitey...
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloodedassassins.forumotion.com
WhiteStar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
WhiteStar

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle Failures   Epic Battle Failures I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:04 am

now who can beats me in stun ;D
next quest is to get 0.XX dmg xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle Failures   Epic Battle Failures I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epic Battle Failures
Page 1 of 1